Western Canadian canola - Scientific analysis of harvest and export quality
Quality reports and methods
Information includes current and historical crop quality reports, export quality data and oilseeds methods and tests used to measure quality.
Describes the end-use quality of western Canadian canola surveyed from the annual harvest on the Prairies and sampled from export cargoes.
- 2018 province and crop district data (MS-Excel, 104 kb)
- 2018 preliminary report
- 2017 report
- 2017 variety report
- 2017 province and crop district data (MS-Excel, 106 kb)
- 2017 preliminary report
- 2017 spring canola
- 2016 late harvest report
- 2016 report
- 2016 variety report
- 2016 province and crop district data (MS-Excel, 154 kb)
- 2016 preliminary quality data
- 2015 report
- 2015 province and crop district data (MS-Excel, 98 kb)
- 2015 variety report
- 2014 variety report
- 2014 province and crop district data (MS-Excel, 85 kb)
- 2014 report
- 2013 report
- 2013 variety report
- 2012 report
- 2012 variety report
- 2011 report
- 2011 variety report
Historical reports available
Copies of the Quality of western Canadian canola, archived since 1998, can be searched through the Government of Canada Publications catalogue.
For historical data contact: Canadian Grain Commission Library, Telephone: 1-800-853-6705, Email: email@example.com
Oilseeds methods and tests used to measure quality
Methods and tests describes the methods and standardized procedures for each test on processing quality.