Contact the Canadian Grain Commission
We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions. Below are several ways to provide your comments and ask questions about our programs and services.
- Online: Questions and comments form
- Email: email@example.com
Canadian Grain Commission
600-303 Main Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 3G8
- Telephone: 204-984-0506
- Toll free: 1-800-853-6705
- Facsimile: 204-983-2751
- Teletypewriter (TTY, toll free): 1-866-317-4289
We will address your concerns as quickly as possible.
Contact a specific program or service
- Moisture meter testing and meter service locations
- Grain sanitation and infestation control
- Harvest Sample Program
- Licensing and Security
- Grain Safety, Identity Preservation and Sampler Certification
- Ship grain by producer railway cars
- Inspection, weighing, analytical and entomology services (Regional offices and service centres contacts)
- Service feedback and inquiries
- Statistics and business information
Contact an employee
You may use the Government Electronic Directory Services (GEDS) to find the contact information for a specific Canadian Grain Commission employee.
Media inquiries and interviews: Media contacts
Report a technical problem (e.g. broken links, pages that do not display properly, etc.). Please do not include questions about programs and services.
- Date modified: