Canadian Grain Commission
- Grain Statistics Weekly for week 46, ending June 16, 2019
- Weekly allocation of producer cars, for week 48
- A primary elevator licence has been issued to Parrish & Heimbecker Limited at Viking, Alberta
- Viterra Inc. no longer holds a primary elevator licence at Graysville, Manitoba
- Fill-More Seeds Inc. no longer holds a primary elevator licence at Glenavon, Saskatchewan
- Product segregation codes, updated June 18, 2019
- The process elevator at Belle Plaine, Sask., is now licensed as 102078290 Saskatchewan Ltd. DBA Terra Grain Fuels.
- Exports of Canadian grain and wheat flour
- La Coop fédérée is now licensed as La Coop fédérée DBA Sollio Agriculture.
- LSM Grain Ltd. is now licensed as a grain dealer.
- Date modified: