Calculation of Moisture Shrinkage Allowance for Grain Artificially Dried at Primary Elevators
Order number 2018-31-1
- The Canadian Grain Commission (the "Commission") has authority under section 118(h) of the Canada Grain Act to make orders constituting directives to the trade.
- Operators of licenced primary elevators may, under section 38.1 of the Canada Grain Regulations, dry tough, damp, moist or wet grain in accordance with orders of the Commission.
- Order No. 2018-31 issued on July 31, 2018 by the Commission, provided instructions to the grain industry on the calculation of moisture shrinkage.
- An order of the Commission respecting the calculation of the moisture shrinkage for grain was registered by the Clerk of the Privy Council as SOR/2018-176 on August 23, 2018.
The Commission makes the following order:
- Effective immediately, Commission Order No. 2018-31 made on July 31, 2018 is revoked and replaced with this order.
Assistant Chief Commissioner
- Date modified: