The Government of Canada is committed to open government, which is being pursued along three streams: open data, open information and open dialogue.
In support of these open government principles, we are providing open access to information about how taxpayer dollars are spent so that you are better able to hold Parliament, the government and public sector officials accountable.
Submitting a request online to Canadian Grain Commission
The Access to Information and Privacy Online Request Service offers a convenient way to submit access to information or personal information requests.
This service enables individuals to make online requests for information under the control of Government of Canada institutions instead of having to print, scan and email or mail a form to the correct institution.
Access to Information and Privacy
- Completed Access to Information requests
- Summaries of completed Access to Information requests are available from the Government of Canada's Open Government portal.
- Information on how to make a request can be found on the Open Government portal at About Access to Information requests.
- Submitting your request online to Access to Information and Personal Information Request Service.
- Info Source: Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information
- Canadian Grain Commission 2017-2018 Annual Report to Parliament: Access to Information Act (PDF – 353 kb)
- Canadian Grain Commission 2017-2018 Annual Report to Parliament: Privacy Act (PDF – 268 kb)
- Canadian Grain Commission 2016-2017 Annual Report to Parliament: Access to Information Act (PDF – 304 kb)
- Canadian Grain Commission 2016-2017 Annual Report to Parliament: Privacy Act (PDF – 361 kb)
Open government is part of the federal government's efforts to foster greater openness and accountability, to provide Canadians with more opportunities to learn about and participate in government, to drive innovation and economic opportunities for all Canadians and, at the same time, create a more cost effective, efficient and responsive government.
- Check out the Government of Canada's Open Data project.
Other areas of accountability
- Date modified: