Forward Regulatory Plan: 2017–19
This plan provides information on regulatory proposals that the Canadian Grain Commission expects to bring forward over the next two years. It also identifies public consultation opportunities and a departmental contact point for each regulatory initiative.
Proposed regulatory initiatives
- Amendments to the Canada Grain Regulations (Licensing exemptions)
- Amendments to the Canada Grain Regulations (User fees amendments)
All Forward Regulatory Plans on the following pages are current as of August 16, 2017.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: