Producer railway car application
Fees for these services are exempt from the Goods and Services Tax. The Goods and Services Tax will not be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013–14||2014–15||2015–16||2016–17||2017–18|
|335||Railway car applied for||$26.50||$27.00||$27.50||$28.00||$28.50|
Description of service
Processing of application for producer railway car.
- Written acknowledgement of the receipt and processing of a complete producer railway car application will be sent by the end of the next business day.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for a producer railway car
- If you feel that the Canadian Grain Commission is not meeting its performance standards, you can give us feedback.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council