RSS feeds of the Canadian Grain Commission
The Canadian Grain Commission offers updates through RSS feeds. Each update includes the headline, a summary of the item and a link to the full text. By subscribing to one or more feeds you are updated on changes to the site.
If you require help, please refer to the RSS feed help page.
Feeds to which you can subscribe
- Licensed grain companies - RSS feed
- A list of grain elevators and grain dealers licensed by the Canadian Grain Commission
- Grain statistics - RSS feed
- Includes: Grain Statistics Weekly, Exports of Canadian Grain and Wheat Flour, Canadian Grain Exports, Elevator tariff summaries, Grain Elevators in Canada and Grain Deliveries at Prairie Point
- Official Grain Grading Guide - RSS feed
- The Official Grain Grading Guide is a complete reference on the grading of grains, oilseeds and pulses
- Quality of Canadian oilseeds - RSS feed
- Includes: Preliminary and final data for Canadian oilseeds
- Quality of Canadian wheat - RSS feed
- Includes: Preliminary and final data for Canadian wheat
- Variety designation lists of the Canadian Grain Commission - RSS feed
- The lists include all varieties eligible for each class of Canadian wheat, barley and flaxseed and are maintained by the Canadian Grain Commission