Vomitoxin (DON) testing by ELISA technology
Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18|
Description of service
Vomitoxin (deoxynivalenol or DON) levels of the sample are tested using ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) technology and reported.
- Documents detailing results of the vomitoxin (DON) test by ELISA will be completed and forwarded within three business days of the sample being received.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for vomitoxin (DON) testing by ELISA technology
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service: