Free Fatty Acids – method of Ke et al., Analytica Chimica Acta 99:387–391 (1978)
Fees shown are before tax. The applicable taxes (Goods and Services Tax and provincial sales tax in Quebec) will be collected on these fees.
Fees are updated on April 1.
All fee codes changed on April 1, 2016.
|Fee code||Unit (per)||2013-14||2014-15||2015-16||2016-17||2017-18|
Description of service
The free fatty acid content is provided and expressed as a percentage by weight of oleic acid in the extracted oil.
- Documents detailing the free fatty acid profile will be reported within two business days of receiving the sample.
- The target for achieving this standard is set at 90%.
Applying for Free Fatty Acids – method of Ke et al., Analytica Chimica Acta 99:387–391 (1978)
- Service can be requested thru either a submitted sample request form:
- I-106 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Western Canada
- I-107 - Producer and industry request for inspection services - Eastern Canada
- I-129 - Accredited Container Sampler Program (ACSP) sample submission form
- I-130 - Certified Container Sampling Program (CCSP) sample submission form
- Or, thru the request for inspection services applicable to service: